Monday, March 1, 2010

Wednesday, February 24th

Today was somewhat of a work day for the class. I had the students take a practice test for the MCA test which they will be taking in April, we completed the last portion of February's Positive Peer Relations unit, and then the last portion of the hour was utilized to wrap up any last MLA Works Cited pages.

Tonight also marked my first experience with parent-teacher conferences. I unfortunately found myself slightly disappointed by the parent turn out at conferences tonight, though I surprised myself with how much I ended up enjoying speaking with the parents about their students. I especially liked it when the parents brought the student along with them. I felt as though I left tonight knowing some of my students much better. I adored that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment