Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Week: Monday, March 29- Thursday, April 1st

Mon 3/29: More observations back at the Middle School today: -Linnea Stevens (8th grade LA), -Donna Hickerson (7th LA), -Denise Black (7th Science), -Meredith Kehoe (6-8 Remedial Reading & LA) for 2 hours, -Mr. Fodness (7th Social Studies)

Tues 3/30: Today was not a good day. I was supposed to spend the day at an all-day Knowledge Bowl meet with Ms. Luby, but on Monday night my boyfriend was in a car accident. I took today off to be with him and help.

Wed 3/31: Last day of observations: -Mr. Waller (8th LA & Social Studies), -Mary Kobilka (8th Math), & -Valerie Olson (8th Social Studies)

Thurs 4/1: Last day of Student Teaching. Mixed feelings today. While I'm eager to be finishing my undergrad degree, I know that I'll miss the students and staff at BMS. I spent today observing Ms. Luby & saying goodbye to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment